|Event Date||Tue Aug 31 EDT (10 months ago)|
In this two-part series, we will incorporate the principles discussed in the 2018 MISMO eMortgage Series to introduce lender and counterparty best practices for successful eClosing system implementations. These modules will help lenders assess the steps needed to update their internal process, technology and counterparty requirements to successfully move into their first eSign and full eClose transactions with consumers.
Part 1 will discuss improved borrower experiences via eMortgage and eClose.
Check back for information on Part 2, which will discuss post-closing experiences in eMortgage and eClose.
• What is a full eClose?
• What MISMO System Certificates / Workgroups are relevant to me in eClose?
• What process impacts do I need to consider to successfully implement eClose?
• What technology and trading partner impacts do I need to consider in eClose?
• What counter party and policy progress has been made in the last year to improve eClose adoption?
Who Should Attend?
• Head of Lending (20 years' experience).
• Head of Title/Notary Services (20 years' experience).
• Head of Lending Sales / Loan Officers (5 years' experience).
• COO (5 years' experience).
• Compliance (5 years' experience).
Manager Product Strategy & Compliance, Snapdocs
Manager Regulatory Compliance, Navy Federal Credit Union
SVP eMortgage Technology Production, Evolve Mortgage Services