Wed Dec 8 KST (in 4 days)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Dec 8 2:05am - Wed Dec 8 3:05am
1. Prospects for Korea’s ESG bond market and SLBs
• What accounts for the rapid growth of Korea's ESG bond market?
• How will the government's strong policy drive affect growth in the coming months?
• What factors does KIS consider in assessing Korea’s new sustainability-linked bonds (SLBs)?
2. ESG trends in the global market
• How have ESG factors become key considerations for regulators, investors, corporates and consumers?
• How has tackling climate change gained global consensus, with increasing demand for legislation, enforcement and transparency?
• What is Moody’s Investors Service’s approach to assessing ESG impacts?
• How are Issuer Profile Scores and Credit Impact Scores assigned?
Hyung Soo Kim
Senior Vice President - PF/ESG Group, Korea Investors Service
Wan Hee Yoo
Vice President - Senior Credit Officer, Moody's Investors Service
Vice President - Senior Analyst, ESG, Moody's Investors Service
Department Head, Is Department, C&C Group, Korea Investors Service