Wed Mar 11 PDT - Thu Mar 12 PDT (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Mar 11 6:30pm - Thu Mar 12 9:30pm
Mission Bay Conference Center
94143-3008, 1675 Owens St #251, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
The Multifamily Technology and Entrepreneurship Conference (MTEC) is the only educational and networking conference for the entrepreneurs who are building startup companies in the multifamily industry. It is not a technology show. Our focus is on making it easier for entrepreneurs, investors and strategic early adopters to connect and create trust networks that foster investment and collaboration.
Attendees are CEOs, private equity investors and strategic customers of growth-oriented startups in the apartment sector. Conference speakers and advisors include some of the most successful multifamily entrepreneurs of the last decade. Sessions will draw from the topics below:
• Case studies in realizing short stay revenue
• Technology opportunities in new developments
• Selling My Business - Small, medium and large examples
• Blockchain tech in commercial real estate
• Capital alternatives to venture funding - what if your company doesn’t “fit the box”?
• Transportation and logistics innovations and real estate
• Sustainability of Space Arbitrage: Will the premium consumers and businesses place on space flexibility and the natural conservatism of many landlords solidify real estate inter mediation as a sustainable market (or like businesses in fintech subsisting on historically low interest rates, face an existential risk if market conditions change rapidly)?
• Durability and Competitive Advantage: Which real estate service businesses have efficiencies of scale and growing competitive advantages that will allow them to beat incumbents and avoid the next wave of entrants?
• Will technology reduce friction costs in real estate or reallocate them (and who will be the winner in either scenario)?
• Internet of Things technology and spatial visualization: Home and commercial space sensors, automation and construction planning tools.
In short, MTEC is for anyone working on a new product or company idea in multifamily who wants to connect to and learn from peers, strategic customers and potential investors.
2020 Speakers and Advisory Board
Founder & CEO, Connect
Co-Founder & CEO, Dwellsy
Experienced General Manager, CEO, Liganova USA
Principal, OMERS Ventures
Founder, Managing Principal, PropTech Angels Group
Founder & CEO, Amenify
Chief Technology Officer, Boingo
Founder & CEO, Moved.com
Partner, Sopris Capital
Founder & CEO, Till
Founder & CEO, Parcel Pending
Senior Vice President, Sares-Regis Group
CEO, Gelt, Inc.
Senior Vice President, RealPage
General Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
Vice President of Operations, AvalonBay Communities
Partner, Propel Venture Partners
Partner, RETV Management
Vice President, Marketing, Strategic Property Partners
Chief Innovation Officer and Chief Information Officer, Mill Creek Residential
Senior Vice President, Investment Management, AppFolio Inc
President, Aeris Partners
Partner, Sopris Capital
General Partner, Senior Vice-President, Sequoia
• ALN Apartment Data
• Brook Furniture Rental
• D2 Demand Solutions
• LeaseLabs by Realpage
• Loop & tie