Tue Aug 17 HKT - Thu Aug 19 HKT (5 months ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Aug 16 9:00pm - Wed Aug 18 11:30pm
NACS Convenience Summit Asia is the only place where you can see what future disruptions are taking place today. This year, you’ll be transported into the epicenter of retail disruption and innovation—Asia—for an immersive look into the future of convenience retailing. Gather from the comfort of your home or place of work with senior-level convenience and fuel executives for the latest thinking and knowledge exploration on changing shopper behavior and evolving digital retail technology, as well as interactive store tours of some of Asia’s most iconic brands.
No other convenience retail summit helps you uncover unique perspectives, drive value for your organization and build strategic relationships in Asia.
• ‘Best of the Best’ virtual retail store tours
• Consumer behavior through COVID
• Asian retailers' perspectives on COVID —past, present and future
• Near-instant delivery and other models
• The future of work
• 5G and other evolving retail technologies
• Retailer-to-retailer knowledge sharing and case studies
• O2O in post-pandemic Asia
Director, NACS Global
President & CEO, NACS
President and CEO, 7-Eleven Philippines
Chief Business Development Officer, Invenco and NACS Relationship Partner – Asia Pacific