Tue May 31 CEST - Thu Jun 2 CEST (in 6 months)
In your timezone (EST): Tue May 31 2:00am - Thu Jun 2 11:00am
The convenience channel in Germany is growing at a rapid pace, with convenience and forecourt stores opening in large numbers throughout the country. Together, we’ll explore the market trends spurring growth in the region and around the globe. See how German retailers are redefining the shopping experience to meet new consumer demand for omnichannel experiences, hard discounts, food-to-go and food-for-later meal options. You’ll be immersed in effective insights and strategies to help you excel in this truly unique European market.
• Thought Leadership – Discover new ideas, products and solutions that are addressing the challenges and opportunities of today, tomorrow and 10-20 years into the future.
• Strategic Relationships – No other convenience industry event brings together leaders in store operations, marketing innovation, retail design, fuel delivery and other key performance retail areas. Meet leaders who can make a difference to your business and career.
• Immersive Learning – On the heels of a disruptive 2020, hear retailer case studies, success stories and best practices that will help you benchmark your business. Exchange best practices and form deep collaborations through casual and facilitated conversations with the best and brightest minds in our industry.
• Awards – See which retailers will be recognized for outstanding achievement in the European convenience industry. Hear best practices from the winner, watch their award submission videos and celebrate their success.
• Executive Vice Presidents of Sales
• Heads of Marketing & Sales
• Heads of Retail Operations
Managing Director, ReitanConvenience, Denmark
Senior Director, Fresh Food and Beverage Experience, Wawa Inc., USA
LatAm Industry Expert, Puerto Rico
Former Global Head of Convenience Retail, BP, UK
Kristian Planke Styrmo
Director People Development Europe, Circle K, Norway
Henry O. Armour
President & CEO, NACS