|Event Date||Sun Aug 1 EDT - Fri Aug 6 EDT (in 4 days)|
The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
3620 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Balance sheets are black and white. The thinking around finances, the insights, and the strategies are where financial awareness (and associated action) grows more informed, more confident, more lucrative. Designed for executives who seek to maximize their financial adeptness and in turn, amp up their organizational value and their organization’s benefit.
The curriculum includes case studies for the convenience and fuel retailing industry, using information from the NACS State of the Industry Report®, allowing attendees to hone their skills through exercises that are relevant and applicable to their organization.
The NACS Financial Leadership Program at Wharton helps convenience leaders:
• Develop strategic skills in the context of financial leadership
• Build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders
• Cultivate a skill set that goes beyond the classroom to positively affect an organization’s bottom line
• Gain an understanding of current trends in finance
• Transition from information provider to strategic partner
• Wharton is renowned for its expertise in finance education, understanding the intricacies and implications that affect corporate finance, portfolio management and international finance.
Former senior executive, Baxter Healthcare
Peter S. Fader
Frances and Pei-Yuan Chia Professor Marketing, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
Mauro F. Guillén
Dr. Felix Zandman Professor of International Management, Wharton School
Gregory P. Shea, Ph.D
Adjunct Professor of Management, Wharton School
Harbir Singh, Ph.D
Mack Professor of Management, Co-director of the Mack Institute for Innovation Management, Wharton School
Adjunct Professor, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania