|Event Date||Tue Jul 20 EDT - Thu Jul 22 EDT (3 months ago)|
This conference is now intended to provide attendees with a solid foundation of core BSA knowledge.
Already have your NCBSO? Expand upon your mastery of core BSA skills—and recertify your NCBSO—by attending the 2021 Regulatory Compliance Seminar’s BSA track!
Gain a solid understanding of the core Bank Secrecy Act regulations impacting your operations, so your credit union's BSA/AML program is up to the challenge of identifying and stopping money laundering.
• Build a toolkit of strategies to best coordinate and monitor BSA/AML compliance
• Demonstrate to NCUA and FinCEN that you’re dedicated to protecting your credit union against money laundering threats
• Earn NAFCU’s Certified Bank Secrecy Officer Manager (NCBSO) designation when you take and pass the optional certification exam (additional fee applies)
• Build a network of nationwide BSA professionals
• Earn CAMS credits towards ACAMS recertification. Attendees will receive a certificate of participation containing the number of CAMS credits. You must provide this certificate to ACAMS, who will then add the credits to your profile.
Who should attend:
• Credit union employees responsible for BSA, AML, risk, audit and fraud
• Credit union compliance staff
• All credit unions are welcome!
• CUNA Mutual Group