|Event Date||Wed Apr 14 EDT - Thu Apr 15 EDT (6 months ago)|
Set the tone for your credit union’s success. At NAFCU’s Virtual Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee Conference, you’ll get a current view of the industry, regulations, technology and more—all so you can executive your responsibilities even more efficiently and effectively. All from the comfort of your home.
• NAFCU Certified Volunteer Expert (NCVE) certification by passing the exam after the optional, free pre-conference workshop. Or recertify just by attending the conference!
• NAFCU training certificates in financial literacy, supervisory committee know-how, and the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
• Critical knowledge to protect and empower yourself in your role
• Up-to-date information on how regulations, policies, technology and more are impacting the credit union industry
• Invaluable discussions on succession planning, overcoming common board and supervisory pitfalls, and millennial engagement at the board level
• An expanded network of fellow board and supervisory committee members
Who should attend:
• Exclusively for credit union volunteer officials
• CEOs and staff should not attend, allowing all board and supervisory committee members to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.
• All credit unions are welcome—special rate for members!
President & CEO and Carrie Hunt, NAFCU