|Event Date||Thu Mar 4 EST (8 months ago)|
The subject of natural capital investment and the material impact that environmental and biodiversity risks can have on balance sheets has never received so much widespread attention.
The conversations around it are evolving rapidly and with it comes with an increasing awareness of the challenges and opportunities for financial institutions, investors, and service providers in this space.
Some of the key areas of discussion include:
• Aligning lending portfolios with the Paris Agreement
• Unpicking metrics and materiality for investors
• Scaling natural capital investments and building a market
• The global governance and legislative agenda
• Impact measurements
• Task Force for Nature-related Financial Disclosures
• Carbon, water and biodiversity offsets
• Resilient supply chains
• Data deficiencies
• Discuss and network - Meet other attendees through speed networking group video calls.
• Connect - Meet with industry leaders through live Q&A, 1-2-1 video chat and messages.
• Share insights - Participate in small break-out groups for a facilitated discussion by group video calls.
• Gain high-value content - Hear from 30+ expert grids and gain critical industry insights on a range of thought-provoking topics.
• Enjoy the on-demand experience - If you miss a session or want to refresh your memory on what was said, you can watch all the recordings on demand.
• Be more sustainable - No travel, less costs, no expenses - reduce your carbon footprint!
Founder & CEO, Earth Security
Head of Value Chain Sustainability Nestle UK & lreland
Founder & Senior Adviser, Natural Capital Finance Alliance & Global Canopy
Managing Director, Netherlands Water Partnership
Partner, Baker & McKenzie
Managing Director, NatureVest, The Nature Conservancy
Head of Policy & Advocacy, IMPAX
Chief Executive Officer, Verra
Investment Director, SLM Partners
Managing Director, Co-Chair, Environmental Liability Solutions Europe, EFRAG
Founding Director, eftec
Head of Responsible Investing and Chief Economist, KBI Global Investors
Lead Financial Sector Specialist, The World Bank
Head, Climate Finance Unit, UNEP
Managing Director, Finance Earth
Managing Director, Viridis
Investment Advisor, &Green Fund
Joris van Toor
Policy Advisor, De Nederlandsche Bank
Managing Director, Ecosystem Investment
Director, Blended Finance Taskforce
Senior Programme Officer, Business and Biodiversity, UNEP-WCMC
Managing Partner Posaidon
Programme and Impact Director, Global Canopy
Financial Sector Focal Point, Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity
Senior Strategic Advisor, Sustainable Business, BNP Paribas
Professor Sir Partha Dasgupta
Frank Ramsey Professor Emeritus, University of Cambridge
CEO, Green Finance Institute
Chief Sustainability Officer, Earth Capital
Chair, Finance for Biodiversity
Chief Responsible Investment Officer, Aviva Investors
Managing Partner & CEO, EcoEnterprises Fund
• Baker McKenzie
• IMPAX Asset Management
• The Nature Conservancy