Thu Nov 11 CET (in about 2 months)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Nov 11 9:00am - Thu Nov 11 11:00am
If anything, the global pandemic has accelerated the industry’s collective drive to rapid digital transformation of the way services and products are delivered and consumed. During this time the P27 initiative to create the world’s first real time multi-currency cross border infrastructure has continued at pace.
Working collaboratively with the industry P27 has pushed on and been granted the regulatory green light to create the common, interoperable payments infrastructure, and a new ecosystem for the secure instant management of transactions throughout the Nordics is blossoming.
As P27 advances we will see payment technology companies play a bigger role in creating an interconnected and networked ecosystem of banks, fintechs, and brands. How these new ecosystems are integrated to ensure the fast, secure flow of data from consumers and businesses to and from P27 platform is critical to the end user experience.
These emerging ecosystems lead to data flowing between companies with on-premise IT infrastructure, or out sourced data centers as well as many companies and workloads operating wholly in the public cloud.
CIO/CTOs are looking at new ways to integrate as they extend beyond the boundaries of their organisation to embrace connectivity to many new partners.
Alongside this continuous evolution the next phase of the initiative we will see the emergence of layer two services. Those where participants can opt in and out and these are under development.
Join us for this NextGen Nordics webinar as we look ahead and discuss the plans for delivery next year, the growth of the industry ecosystem and launch of new services and products.
• What are the next bold steps for P27?
• How important is the emergence of an industry ecosystem and what business model options should you consider?
• How will these ecosystem participants integrate to ensure data security and application performs?
• Hear about the plans and timescale for the launch of layer two services.
• How should financial institutions position themselves for the next phase of P27?
• What are the plans for the remainder of this year and 2022?
• NextGen Nordics