|Event Date||Thu Mar 24 EDT (in 4 months)|
Pikku Satamakatu 3-5, 00160 Helsinki, Finland
Nordic Fintech Summit brings together leading Nordic financial institutions, fintechs, regulators and other experts to discuss the most current topics, and share their practical experiences in the rapidly changing financial industry.
STRATEGY & IMPACT
• What is the significance of ESG to the industry?
• Market strategy and positioning for banks: digital-only, BaaS, universal or niche?
• Where is the profit in the future of banking?
• What kind of talent will tomorrow’s bank need?
PAYMENTS, FINANCING & COMMERCE
• What does the buy-now-pay-later trend mean for consumer lending?
• Will all financing be embedded?
• What are the rails of future payments?
• Learning from big tech in finance, and how would it work in the EU environment?
• Mission Impossible – Successfully renewing a core banking system
• Are we ready for a public cloud core?
• How to reduce costs significantly utilizing technology?
• Emerging technologies in banking
GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT
• Practical use cases about:
• Building a fintech unicorn
• Establishing a new bank
• Utilizing data and AI
• Developing new products
Group Head of AI Hub, Nordea
Tribe CEO, SweepBank
Dr. Tamaz Georgadze
Co-CEO & Co-founder, Raisin DS
SVP HR, OP Development & Technologies, OP Financial Group
CEO, Vilja Solutions