Tue Sep 21 AEST - Wed Sep 22 AEST (about 1 month ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon Sep 20 3:00pm - Wed Sep 22 3:00am
In its 6'th edition, the annual [i3] Pacific Investment Strategy Forum will endeavour to provide education and training to pacific island funds, as they contemplate global investing as well as co-investments.
A key focus of the 2020 program will be investment governance, a foundational criterion for investment success.
Key issues to be covered include:
• Fiduciary responsibilities for trustees
• Investment decision-making and delegated authority
• Portfolio construction and global investing
• Liquidity and risk management
• Collaboration and co-investments
• Integrating sustainability