Thu Sep 9 PDT - Fri Sep 10 PDT (about 2 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Sep 9 11:00am - Fri Sep 10 8:00pm
Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel
223 Twin Dolphin Drive, Redwood City, CA 94065, USA
The 10'th Annual Pacific Rim Tax Conference is a two-day conference bringing international tax policy and management issues to the forefront of corporate tax leaders and tax professionals, focusing on the Pacific Rim arena.
The audience will be comprised of high level corporate tax directors, tax counsels and tax managers as well as international and U.S. government personnel.
Purpose of the Conference:
• To provide a venue for Pacific Rim countries to share their current important tax issues and developments with OECD tax officials, multinational tax officers and practitioners interested in these important issues.
• To encourage constructive dialogue between the corporate tax community and tax administrators and to improve a mutual understanding and more effective compliance with the participating countries' tax rules.
• To enhance the relationships between tax professionals and country tax administrators.
Partner, McDermott Will & Emery
Managing Director, Technology, (Former NSA Senior Executive), Morgan Stanley
TITANIUM LEVEL SPONSORS:
• Baker & McKenzie LLP
• Caplin & Drysdale, Chartered
• Eversheds Sutherland
• EY USA
• Fenwick & West LLP
• Kim & Chang
• KPMG LLP
• PwC LLP
• Silicon Valley Tax Directors Group
PLATINUM LEVEL SPONSORS:
• Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
• BMR Legal Advocates
• Covington & Burling LLP
• Mayer Brown LLP
• Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
GOLD LEVEL SPONSORS:
• Alpen Partners International AG
• Cooley Godward LLP
• Moss Adams LLP
• Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
SILVER LEVEL SPONSORS:
• Adobe Systems, Inc.
• Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• Apple Inc.
• Intel Corporation
• LAM Research Corporation
• Microsoft Corporation
• International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation (IBFD)
• International Fiscal Association (IFA)
• San Francisco Foreign Tax Club
• Silicon Valley Tax Directors Group (SVTDG)
• Stanford University Law School
• Tax Executives Institute Silicon Valley Chapter
• United States Council For International Business (USCIB)