|Event Date||Thu Mar 25 EDT (7 months ago)|
Previously known as the Parliamentary Reception, Credit Strategy's Parliamentary Briefing is a connection-building powerhouse between c-level decision makers from the credit industry, senior government and regulatory power-brokers.
Broadcast live from a London TV studio overlooking Parliament, the briefing will deliver unmatched opportunities to recognise the post-covid regulatory environment and the challenges this brings. Most importantly, it provides a fully immersive experience to discuss and build personal connections with the leaders setting the regulatory tone.
• Gain behind-the-scenes, in-depth knowledge about current and upcoming regulations
• Champion best practices and positive changes to support vulnerable customers and individuals struggling to climb on the credit ladder
• Build strong connections with c-level decision makers from the credit industry as well as senior government and regulatory power-brokers.
• Enjoy interactive, fully immersive TV broadcast from the safety and comfort of your (home-)office, streamed live from a high-end studio overlooking Parliament
• Credit Strategy Premium members
• Credit 500 members
• Credit risk and scoring experts
• Collections professionals
• The most influential lenders and major industry stakeholders who affect financial inclusion and debtor treatment
Chief Executive, CICM
Deputy Director, Government Debt Management, Cabinet Office
Interim Small Business Commissioner, Office Small Business Commissioner
Managing Director Data Business UKI, Experian
John Glen MP
Economic Secretary to the Treasury, HM Treasury
Chair, APPG on Insurance and Financial Services