|Event Date||Thu Nov 18 EST (9 days ago)|
The payments industry has always been fast moving, but never more so then in the digital era, with trends and technologies accelerating at an unprecedented rate. UK Finance’s new conference will explore the latest, technological innovations and infrastructure changes that financial institutions need to be aware of as the industry heads into 2022 and a new era of digital payments.
The conference will cover a range of hot topics around innovation in the payments space including international payments standards, open banking, changes in payments infrastructure and architecture, central bank digital currencies and open data.
Your ticket will give you access to all live sessions as well as exclusive on-demand content at the Payments & Innovation Conference.
The full list of sessions available is as follows, simply click on each session for details and booking link. You must book for each session you wish to attend.
All sessions will be available on demand for a limited time only after 18 November, please register now for any sessions you would like to access on demand.
• Innovation in Payments
• International Standards and Infrastructure
• Central Bank Digital Currencies
• Open Banking
• Open Data
BY ATTENDING THIS CONFERENCE, YOU WILL:
• Gain an understanding of the latest technologies and trends that are influencing the payments industry
• Hear about the latest industry changes in standards and infrastructure
• Understand how Central Bank Digital Currencies can act as a tool for adapting digital currencies into the mainstream of safe and stable • payment mechanisms
• Hear advice from leading experts around key considerations for Open Banking implementation
• Gain insight into the impact of Open Data across multiple industries and how financial institutions can take advantage of the trend.
Managing Director, Payments and Innovation, UK Finance
Director of Payments, UK Finance
Principal Adviser, UK Finance
Manager – Payments Policy, UK Finance
Divisional President, UK & Ireland at Mastercard
Vice President, Senior Managing Counsel — Global Regulatory Affairs, Mastercard
SVP, Customer Solutions Group, New Payment Platforms, Mastercard
Senior Vice President, Open Banking
Director, Fintech, Bank of England
Head of Open Banking, Nationwide Building Society
Director of Payments, NatWest
Principal, Booz Allen Hamilton
Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton
Head of UK & Ireland, SWIFT
SVP Product strategy, Worldpay
Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Volt
Business Development team lead at Pay.UK