Wed Sep 28 UTC - Fri Sep 30 UTC (in 4 months)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Sep 27 8:00pm - Thu Sep 29 8:00pm
The Pension Investment Association of Canada’s membership is composed of over 130 of the largest pension plans in the country.
• Investment Best Practices
• We evaluate and promote prudent investment and risk management standards and practices
• We facilitate the exchange of knowledge to promote a high level of professional awareness and competence
• We proactively monitor and evaluate government policies and advocate appropriate changes.
• We evaluate and promote sound pension and corporate governance standards and practices
PIAC has been the national voice for Canadian pension funds since 1977. PIAC’s positions on public policy reflect the fiduciary framework in which member funds operate and its commitment to work in the best interests of plan members.
PIAC is a forum in which Member pension funds share information and knowledge. Educational events are non-commercial and are designed By Members, For Members.