Wed Nov 17 -04 (in 21 days)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Nov 17 7:00am - Wed Nov 17 10:00am
|Location||The Box Office 425 Cinema Drive Pittsburgh, PA, 15203|
Why this matters
What You'll Learn:
- Downtown Pittsburgh's recovery has begun. How will corporate Pittsburgh's return play in it? Has the Delta variant changed those plans?
- Work from home has changed the way many think about the balance of being in the office and being at home. Will we see a change in demand from renters who want more out of their space at home? How will this impact the Downtown and Suburban multifamily and office markets?
- Pre-pandemic, Pittsburgh was seeing a surge in companies opening up offices in the city. How can Pittsburgh pick up where it left off and continue to attract companies and retain top talent?
- What role can residential and retail play in connecting neighborhoods like Polish Hill, Lawrenceville, Strip District and Bloomfield?
How You'll Do More Business: Many businesses put expansion plans on pause in 2020. As the world reopens the CRE community is looking to get back on track, with new neighborhoods ripe with development opportunities.
Who You'll Meet: Pittsburgh leading developers and brokers, city officials, engineers, investors, and architects.
What Your Ticket Gets You: Live events are back - and so is in-person networking! At Bisnow events, not only will you have access to our insightful panel discussions, but our dedicated networking sessions mean you get even more out of attending and that facetime with the leads you need!
Why You Should Attend: Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network, and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us.
President & CEO, Hill CDC
CEO, Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership
President & CEO, Burns Scalo Real Estate
Director of Acquisitions, SomeraRoad
Deputy Executive Director, Urban Redevelopment Authority
COO & Principal, Rugby Realty
Shareholder and Director, Sherrard, German & Kelly, P.C.
Regional Manager / Geographic Discipline Lead, Colliers Engineering & Design Services
• Sherrard, German & Kelly, PC.
• Eastern Atlantic States
• Colliers Engineering & Design