|Event Date||Wed May 18 EDT (7 days ago)|
U.S. Steel Tower
600 Grant St, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, USA
What You'll Learn:
• Industrial space is in demand. What are the impacts of this on development, rental rates, and lease terms?
• Office has not had the same recovery and vacancies remain high. How has this affected the overall office market and what does the outlook look like as we continue to fight the
• What areas of Pittsburgh are great for investors to look for new development?
• How are rising interest rates impacting financing for construction and development?
• Where is there continued room for the life science sector to grow in Pittsburgh?
How You'll Do More Business: Learn about the economic development in Pittsburgh and how the market is recovering. You will learn which asset classes investors and developers are hot on, and which they are not. What is impacting their decision on when, where, and what to build?
Why You Should Attend: Network with top developers, property managers, brokers, owners, and more.
What Does Your Ticket Get You: Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us.
Territory Manager, SageGlass
President & CEO, Burns Scalo Real Estate
VP of Development, The Buccini/Pollin Group
Owner, Rose Finance
Chief Strategy Officer, Urban Redevelopment Authority of Pittsburgh
President & CEO, Omicelo
Partner, Bloomfield Capital
Council Representative, Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters
Dusty Elias Kirk
Partner, Reed Smith
• Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council
• Moseley Construction
• U.S Steel Tower
• Reed Smith- Pittsburgh
• Bloomfield Capital