Thu Mar 4 CST (8 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Mar 4 10:00am - Thu Mar 4 1:00pm
What You'll Learn:
1. Responding to evolving trends and creating profitable real estate shaping the future of our towns, cities and urban areas.
2. Adapting Masterplans, project viability and funding and delivering change.
3. Revisions to infrastructure to provide optimum connection of people and place.
4. What the changes to PDR could mean for occupancy levels and oversupply and demand in residential.
5. Transforming buildings into stable higher-income-generating uses, without undermining all that is good about our heritage and our urban environments.
How You'll Do More Business:
Insight into evolving trends and essential strategies for actioning funding, scheduling, or phasing revisions to regeneration development frameworks. Plus the recipe for success and long-term strategic thinking for transforming vacant space into new commercial uses.
Investors, lenders, owners, developers, local authorities, tenants, brokers, architects, planners and advisors.
Head of Development, LGIM Real Assets
Portfolio Director, Hammerson
Senior Property Development Manager, HS2 Ltd
Director - City Centre Development, Sheffield City Council
Masterplan Strategist, Lendlease
Founder, Tortilla & Anthem
Project Director, First Base
Architect & Urban Designer, Director, tp bennett
Director & Residential Practice Area Leader for EMEA, CallisonRTKL
Partner, Gardiner & Theobald
Partner, Pinsent Masons
Partner, Venture Project Management (Workman)
Partner, Head of Planning, DAC Beachcroft LLP
• Venture Project Management (Workman)
• TP Bennett
• Gardiner & Theobald
• Pinsent Masons
• DAC Beachcroft