|Event Date||Wed Jul 14 EDT (3 months ago)|
Join FinTech B2B Marketing in collaboration with TabbFORUM, as we bring together marketing leaders within capital markets from buy-side, sell-side, exchange, and technology vendor firms to discuss their key learnings and insights. Looking for ways to improve and rethink the understanding of client needs, deepen relationships, cultivate innovation, and develop a more fully realised, digitally enabled customer engagement journey.
Discussion points include:
• How to future-proof B2B marketing to generate new leads and customer retention strategy
• What approach marketers need to take to develop their marketing mix, including content marketing and events strategy to connect as social beings and drive customer experience
• Learn how to amplify your marketing game and become a better marketer in the new normal environment
• New digital strategies that you can put into place and align with sales to market successfully in a post-pandemic world.
• Discover top tools and tips to be successful in increasing your marketing efficiency and ROI
Global Head of Marketing, Torstone Technology
Managing Director, Marketing, BMO Electronic Trading Group
Managing Director, Global Head of Marketing and Communication, Tradeweb
James J. Jockle
Executive VP & CMO at Global Marketing & Corporate Communications, Numerix