|Event Date||Thu Sep 30 EDT (28 days ago)|
At a time when the oil and gas industry faces more uncertainty than ever before, data is your most valuable asset. Predictive and prescriptive asset analytics allow you not only improve asset productivity – but better understand your business. By leveraging IoT and AI, you can see what’s happening, what has happened, and what is likely to happen, allowing you to enhance safety, reduce costs and increase efficiency.
Yet while some oil and gas businesses are taking advantage of predictive analytics technology in some form - most are not capturing the significant value it offers.
1000 oil and gas leaders came together on December 9, 2020 for Predictive Asset Analytics in Oil & Gas and learned how to:
• Integrate enterprise asset management and predictive maintenance strategies
• Analyse sensor data and use ML to flag suboptimal operations and identify impending failures before they occur
• Automate data collection, cleansing and analysis
• Unlock operational data and make it accessible when and where your frontline people need it
• Leverage predictive analytics to create rich dashboards and enable asset-centric visualization and condition-based maintenance
• Increase the production value of assets
• Maximize (and retain) the knowledge of their workforce
Vice President Sales, Global APM, AVEVA
Vice President of the IOT Enterprise Deployment Center, PTC
CEO & Founder, Aitomatic
• Influx Data