Tue Dec 7 CST (in about 7 hours)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Dec 7 2:00pm - Tue Dec 7 3:00pm
While the changes from the 2020 Anti-Money Laundering Act have not come through yet, we know that NCUA urges credit unions to start considering how you will incorporate BSA/AML priorities into your risk-based compliance programs. With a compliance management tool like Credit Union Compliance Management System PLUS, you can lay the groundwork for the coming changes.
In this we will show you how to use CU CMS solutions to:
• Start creating an internal change management process for tracking updates, reviews and more.
• Use the BSA review tool to track changes.
• Assign and track BSA-related trainings.
• Manage policy and procedure updates.
• Create a BSA FAQs document based on actual questions from your credit union staff.
• Show the work your credit union has already done as new changes come out.
• No matter how your credit union manages regulatory compliance, you will need to adjust to these changes when they come through. Join us to learn how you can make the best use of technology to help you gain confidence in your credit union’s BSA compliance function.
Who should attend?
This webinar is beneficial for anyone at a credit union who handles BSA compliance, or anyone who oversees the compliance function at their credit union.