|Event Date||Thu Jun 9 EDT (in 6 months)|
The University Club of New York
1 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019, US
The US’s premier event for start-up and emerging hedge fund managers. Through a series of in-depth panel discussions and breakout sessions, the event will lay out the main considerations for start-ups and emerging fund managers.
What will you learn:
• Marketing at home and abroad
• Allocator masterclass
• Surviving and thriving with ODD
• Tax considerations and getting your fund structure right
• Compliance hurdles
• Outsourcing the right way
• Operational best practice
• Making the most of technology
For any new fund manager, getting the planning right at the pre-launch and post-launch phases can potentially make the difference between success or costly failure.
The US Emerging Managers Summit is your bridge to a new understanding of each of the critical steps involved to successfully building an enterprise of scale and substance