This event will:
• Focus on fundraising in the new normal, capitalizing fund and portfolio companies, NAV, secondaries and restricting, and end of fund concerns.
• Uncover the latest financial products and relevant tax planning.
• Understand the scope and content of the OCIE’s recent examinations to plan efficiently.
• Discern the various tax issues present for credit funds taking advantage of the current opportunities in distressed businesses and the secondary market.
Who should attend?
Private Equity and Hedge Funds, Portfolio Companies if you are:
• Tax Managers, Tax Directors, Tax Seniors, Tax Associates
• CFOs, Controllers, Fund Accountants
• Directors of Accounting, Senior Accountants
• Accounting Firms, Law Firms
• Administrators, Consultants
Top reasons to attend:
• Address year-end tax planning based on Presidential election predictions.
• Learn how to mitigate valuation risk with heightened valuation challenges due to the pandemic.
• Review states’ responses to COVID-19 and nexus considerations and understand the impact of market sourcing on filing requirements.
• Discuss fundraising in the new normal, capitalizing fund and portfolio companies, NAV, secondaries, and end of fund concerns.