|Event Date||Mon Mar 29 EDT - Wed Mar 31 EDT (7 months ago)|
This 3-day masterclass has been designed to provide you with a complete guide to innovating, developing, managing, and executing products in the retail banking, wealth management sector. The comprehensive agenda will cover all the necessary knowledge, principles and lessons learned on how to develop effective retail banking and financial services products that provide your organization with a competitive advantage with your customers in today’s very competitive market landscape. It will go in-detail on key topic areas including product development strategy, product development and marketing success roadmaps, product innovation best practices, turning creative products into profit centres, evaluating & validating product ideas, compliance and approval issues, launching & marketing products, product success monitoring amongst others.
As with all Equip Global Courses, the emphasis is very much on the practical and interactive exercises and real life case studies. In addition to presentations of the subjects, participants will be challenged in actual project case studies to apply the principles discussed. It will also encourage the attendees to develop the tools to implement change upon returning to their work place.
If you are looking to do any (or ALL) of the following, then this is the right training course for YOU:
• Develop an effective process and framework for successful product development
• Ensure your Product Innovation gets YOU ROI
• Develop new products effectively and have a Go-to-Market Strategy
• Leverage digital technologies to profit from new products
• Ensure your product execution and marketing strategy WORKS!
Who should attend?
This masterclass is aimed at Managing Directors, Directors, Heads of Departments, Vice Presidents, Managers and Senior Executives responsible for:
• Product Development/Product Innovation
• Product Project Team
• Product Portfolio Management
• Product Risk/Product Review
• Product Marketing/Channel Marketing/Retail Strategy
• Product Sales/Business Development
• Bancassurance/Distribution Management
• Retail/Personal/Consumer Banking
• Wealth Management