|Event Date||Tue Mar 8 EST (3 months ago)|
IBA Center for Professional Development
8425 Woodfield Crossing Blvd, Suite 155E Indianapolis
This forum will provide a platform and opportunity to exchange ideas freely, examine pressing issues in today’s ever-evolving training and development environment.
Peer-to-peer sessions have proven highly successful for IBA membership focus groups such as the CFO, Senior Lender, Human Resource Director, and Senior Retail Officer and Information/Cybersecurity/IT/Operations Officer Forums.
The agenda for each quarter is member selected. Therefore, any ideas or discussions are decided by those participating in the groups. Meetings begin with each member discussing key projects or tasks they are working on along with any exams or major items that have taken place at their banks since the last quarterly meeting.
Benefits of the Forum
• Improve your effectiveness in your role as a Training Director, Training Manager, Training Coordinator, and/or Trainer
• Learn from your peers what is working for them, what training partners should you explore, what is not working for them
• From time to time an Industry Partners may be brought into the forum
• Solve your most pressing issue
• Form lasting relationships with other training professionals
• Discuss current industry challenges with other training professionals
• Grow professionally and personally
How the Forum Works
• The Forum will meet only three times a year
• Receive example documents created by the facilitator of Forum topics for each participant that can be modified and updated easily to help speed up and complete your training project
• Several topics will be discussed at each session; current, relevant, and hottest topics submitted by the participants…
• Facilitated discussion with supplemental documents and reference documents provided to enhance discussion
• Engaging Roundtable discussions and presentations from industry experts
Who Should Attend
This Forum is ideal for training directors, training managers, training coordinators and/or trainers.
Community facilitator, IBA Training Directors Roundtable