|Event Date||Wed Dec 2 EST (11 months ago)|
The Advocates' Society
2700-250 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5B 2L7, Canada
As marketing becomes increasingly complex, cross-functional, and fast-paced, marketers are faced with the challenge of delivering value to both stakeholders and customers. While advancing their careers, marketers are also tasked with more significant projects, facing multifaceted obstacles with varied scope and budget.
This seminar provides individuals and teams with effective organizational skills, best practices, and program management methods to expertly implement marketing plans. You will gain insights, techniques, and tools to effectively manage marketing projects in order to achieve top results.
You Will Learn:
• How to effectively initiate and plan a marketing project
• How to build a team and foster collaboration and performance
• How to ensure smooth, productive and positive communications
• The steps, tools and techniques for project control, scheduling and budget oversight
• Methods for project performance tracking, measurement and optimization
• Progressive and innovative ways to help manage risk, deliver value to stakeholders and, ultimately, customers through better project management
You Will Benefit From:
• Improved overall know-how for marketing project management
• Techniques to help you become a more effective marketing project manager
• A set of tools, templates, resources and best practices for real-world usage as a marketing project management leader and/or team player in your own organization
Who Should Attend?
• Marketing managers and brand managers
• Agency account management professionals
• Brand communications specialists
• Entry to Mid-level managers
Principal, Rich Content Marketing Communications