Wed Oct 16 BST (about 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Oct 16 1:00pm - Wed Oct 16 3:30pm
19 Cornwall St, Birmingham B3 2DT, UK
Through practical seminars, Q&As, panel discussions and networking, we review a wide range of funding options, including the government-backed Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS).
We will also explore:
• Funding challenges facing small businesses
• How to make yourself ‘Investor Ready’
• How funding options such as the Enterprise Investment Scheme, Venture Debt, R&D tax credits and government funding can support you
• How investors and advisors can gain access to exciting new companies with strong growth potential!
Who should attend this event?
• Entrepreneurs looking to start a business, or access funding to take your business to its next level
• Investors looking to invest in the ‘Next big thing’
• Professional Advisors who want to help SMEs develop and grow.
Head of Investor Services, Seedrs
Knowledge Transfer Manager, The Knowledge Transfer Network
Leader - Research & Consultancy team, Beauhurst