|Event Date||Thu May 19 EDT (10 days ago)|
1439 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
What You'll Learn:
• How are today's developers reconsidering tomorrow's floor plans, designs, and more?
• Given the ability to work from home, many people went to new cities during the pandemic. What cities are ripe for multifamily development due to population increases? Will we
see demand for larger units or apartment buildings with more co-working space spike due to work from home?
• How is the single-family rental boom affecting the multifamily economy and what are the comparisons and differences between traditional multi-family properties and SFR
• Where are we seeing new proptech and what role will technology continue to play in multifamily developments?
• What are market leaders doing to attract residents and differentiate themselves in a competitive market? What submarkets are investors seeing opportunity vs. those that are
oversaturated with multifamily development?
• From debt to equity to everything in between, how are today's deals getting done, and how have capital markets already entered the post-covid era?
How You'll Do More Business: Hear from top multifamily owners, investors, developers, and more as they explore changes in construction and development to the current and future pipelines. See how the Single-family rental and build-to-rent phenomenons are affecting various markets across the region. Hear discussions on new technology and innovations, and understand how new investment and financing trends are changing the multifamily world.
Why You Should Attend: Network with top developers, property managers, brokers, owners, and more.
What Does Your Ticket Get You: Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us.
2022 Speakers and Panels
Partner, Capital Markets, Shift Capital
Co-Founder & Principal, The Buccini/Pollin Group
Managing Director, Willton Investment Group
Managing Director, Development, Fairstead
SVP, Development, Mosaic Development
President & CEO, Oxford Development
Managing Director, Red Rocks Group
Vice President, Real Estate Development & Strateg, Mint House
VP of STRATIS, Co-Founder, STRATIS, A RealPage Company
SVP, Walker & Dunlop
Managing Partner, Riverwards Group
Director, Capital Projects & Infrastructure, Guidehouse
Senior Project Manager, React Environmental Professional Services Group
President, Hankin Apartments
Regional Director of Acquisitions & Development, Toll Brothers
President & CEO, PCS
Vice President, Development, Parkway Corporation
Vice President, CBG Building Company
Founding Partner, CUBE 3
Senior Managing Director, JLL
Senior Managing Director, Capital Markets, JLL
President/CEO, O’Donnell & Naccarato
• Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council
• ADT - Bay Area
• Martin Architectural Group
• Mega Supply Pro
• Parkway Corporation
• React Enviornmental Professional Services Group
• CBG Building Company
• O'Donnell & Naccarato
• Cube 3 Studio Architects
• Nationwide Energy Partners
• Walker & Dunlop
• The Mint House
• TN Ward Company