|Event Date||Thu Mar 5 EST (almost 2 years ago)|
The MFA Companies
1 Highwood Dr, Tewksbury, MA 01876, USA
The Essex County Estate Planning Council is a growing group made up of over 100 estate planning, wealth management and other affiliated professionals. The Council provides educational and networking opportunities that aim to build and strengthen relationships among its members and promote the sharing of ideas and strategies in a collegial and cooperative atmosphere.
The purpose of the Essex County Estate Planning Council is:
• To promote cooperative efforts in the fields of estate and business planning among the professions and business enterprises represented by its
members, always keeping in mind the interest of their clients.
• To engage in study, discussions, meetings and additional activities that will continuously improve their combined services.
• To promote respect and understanding of the relationships between the professions and business enterprises of its members.
• To advance public knowledge of the concept of estate and business planning.
• Bfs BEAULPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES