Wed Nov 17 CST (16 days ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Nov 17 2:30pm - Wed Nov 17 4:30pm
• Who is considered an insider;
• What transactions are considered "extensions of credit;"
• The prohibition against preferential treatment;
• The requirements for prior approval;
• The lending limits for each insider, all insiders as a group, and special limits for executive officers;
• The restrictions on overdrafts;
• How Regulation O rules impact existing extensions of credit to newly elected/appointed insiders; and
• The recently published FAQs.
Who Should Attend?
The program is designed for loan officers, compliance officers, loan support staff and auditors.
CEO, Compliance Resource, LLC