|Event Date||Mon Mar 21 EDT - Fri Mar 25 EDT (2 months ago)|
Louisville Marriott East
1903 Embassy Square Blvd, Louisville, KY 40299, USA
Learn from our professional experts and nationally-recognized presenters on the regulatory compliance requirements you need to know. Learn about trending topics that are relevant to you, including deposit issues, lending hot topics, UDAAP, BSA/AML, Flood, CRA, Fair Lending, Compliance Risk Management, TRID, HMDA, and much more!
Come network with your peers and share experiences. You will hear from our compliance gurus who address your issues and concerns every day. The knowledge, the insights, the fun… by attending this event will be rewarding to you time and time again!
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for compliance officers, lenders, loan administration personnel, branch managers, auditors and anyone seeking a deeper knowledge of regulatory compliance and how to avoid common violations. Program content is presented at the intermediate level and focuses on federal law. Attendees should be familiar with general compliance terms and procedures. This program is essential for those who realize the breadth of their task and without help proves difficult to keep up with the ever-changing compliance environment.
Vice President & Senior Consultant, vCard
• Utah Bankers Association
• NC Bankers
• Montana Bankers Association
• Indiana Credit Union League
• IOWA Bankers
• PA Bankers
• Tri State League of Financial Institutions
• Maryland Bankers Association
• Louisiana Bankers Association
• Independent Bankers of Colorado
• Oregon Bankers Association
• Kentucky Bankers Association
• Washington Bankers Association
• Virginia Bankers Association
• Tennessee Bankers Association
• Idaho Bankers Association
• Indiana Bankers Association
• South Carolina Bankers Association
• NC Bankers Association
• New Mexico Bankers Association
• Oklahoma Bankers Association