|Event Date||Thu Sep 30 EDT (21 days ago)|
Compeer has run its remuneration survey of the UK wealth management industry twice yearly for over ten years and today it includes data from over 10,000 individuals, thereby representing close to 1/3 of the industry’s workforce.
In light of current circumstances, Parkwell Management Consultants and Compeer will be hosting a webinar on the topic “Remuneration – Winners and Losers” where we will share the key trends in the Wealth Management industry arising from these surveys including:
• Current remuneration packages across key front office roles
• A comparison of London versus the UK Regions to analyse the impact of the London mark-up
• Bonus as a percentage of basic salary – how it varies by department
• Voluntary staff turnover percentages over the years
• Gender pay gaps – which roles is it most prevalent?
• The rise of pension contributions and other key benefits offered
We will also include an insight into recruitment and HR challenges currently being faced by the sector. The world of work is now – perhaps irrevocably – blended with the world of home. With the ongoing challenge of achieving the right work/life balance, employee engagement and talent management are key subjects for business leaders.