|Event Date||Tue Apr 26 EDT (25 days ago)|
In-person Event: Assessing the Viability of Repositioning in Boston
What You'll Learn:
• Understand how malls around downtown Boston and out into the burbs are fairing with leasing activity, rent collection and foot traffic.
• How is the retail sector assessing the long-term play of malls and what do they need to be successful?
• Which types of assets across Boston are being repositioned most successfully and what is determining that site selection process?
• From acquisition and design decisions to developing and leasing strategies, understand the full process of starting and completing the
repositioning of an asset.
• How are mall owners evaluating the viability of repositioning malls to another asset class? If so, which sectors make the most sense:
industrial, healthcare, life sciences?
How you'll do more business:
Enhance your business by gaining a stronger understanding of how the commercial real estate industry can capitalize on struggling assets such as malls. Gain exclusive insight into the decision-making process for owners as they think about ways to create long-lasting value for their assets and the appetite there is for repositioning in Boston.
Investors, owners, developers, retail tenants, end-users, brokers, lawyers, designers, contractors, architects, property managers and advisors.
Why should you attend:
Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network, and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us.
Managing Director, Finard Properties
National Director of Capital Markets Research, Colliers
Founder & CEO, Bialow Real Estate
Principal, L3 Capital
Vice President, Leasing, The Davis Companies
Founding Partner, Alcion Ventures
Co-Founder, Phase Zero Design
• Bialow Real Estate
• Phase Zero