Tue Apr 26 BST (29 days ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon Apr 25 7:00pm - Mon Apr 25 7:00pm
35 St James's Pl, St. James's, London SW1A 1NY, UK
As demand continues for urban rental assets, and the rush for real estate investors to diversify portfolios, how can we expect capital allocations to fare within residential for rent sub-sectors?
GRI Club members will reconvene in London for a private investor’s roundtable dedicated to understanding capital allocations, transactions, and risks centred on European residential for rent assets.
By invitation only, this meeting will cover:
• Raising Capital - Core vs Alternative Strategies
• ESG, Gov. Intervention, House Prices & Other Risks
• Residential for Rent Investment Outlook - Location, Demand, Pricing & Demographics
• Which Sub-Sectors are in Vogue? SFR, BTR, Co-Living, PBSA, Retirement or Serviced Apts?
• Focusing on SFR Growth - Ready to Surpass Multifamily or Just at the starting line?
• Balancing Land Costs and Rents - How to manage new development initiatives?
• Opportunistic & Value Add - Risk curve still attractive or market polarisation offering new leverage?
• Banks' Appetite & Lending Confidence - Are lenders following up the risk curve?
• Institutional Investor Appetite - Core resi new investors' darling?
• Operational & Service - Ensuring premiums or too much competition?
Managing Director, European Head, RBC Capital Markets
Managing Director, Head of Europe, QuadReal Property Group
Managing Director, Packaged Living
CIO, Round Hill Capital
CEO Europe, Harrison Street Real Estate Capital
Co-Founder & CIO, IMMO Capital