|Event Date||Wed Sep 1 EDT (10 months ago)|
James Bates Brannan Groover
231 Riverside Drive Macon
An Investment in Your Bank's Future! The Retail Banking Forum provides a platform and an opportunity for retail banking officers to exchange ideas freely and examine pressing issues in today's ever-evolving regulatory, cost-conscience, and results-driven environment. The agenda for each session is based on input from participants in the forum group and the facilitator. Also, subject matter experts will be brought in to cover specific pressing forum topics.
How the Forum Works...
• The Forum will meet three times during the year.
• Relevant Retail Banking "hot topics” will be discussed at each session. Participants are strongly encouraged to suggest topics of interest.
• Forum participants get the benefit of working with a seasoned facilitator on a cost-saving basis.
• Attendees share best practices and solutions for retail banking challenges.
• Each attendee receives a manual packed with tools, forms, templates.
Benefits of the Forum...
• Improve your effectiveness as Retail Banking Officer.
• Discuss current industry challenges with others in Retail Banking.
• Develop lasting relationships with other Retail Banking colleagues.
• Brainstorm and Solve your most pressing challenges.
• Deepen professional development and learning curve.
• Discuss with peers what does and does not work.
• Receive CPE credits and Certificates of Completion are available to participants.
• Much, much more!
Senior Banking Consultant and Principal with Warren Averett
Vice President at Actalent
Vice President at ProBank Austin
Senior Consultant and Facilitator for Performance Solutions, Inc
Former News Anchor
Owner of Dodgen Security Consulting
Founder and President of Cybersecurity Firm Finosec.
Speaker & Coach
Corrie Hall, Partner
S. Elizabeth Hall
Counsel, James-Bates-Brannan-Groover LLP
Leah M. Hamilton, JD
Vice President and Senior Consultant
Leadership Coach, Speaker, and Trainer.
VP of Engineering at BriteCore
SVP, Managing Director - Consulting Division | CECL, ALLL, ALM, Risk Management
President and founder of Bankers Insight Group, Decatur, Georgia
Senior Consultant at ProBank Austin
President/CEO at Logue Advisory Group, LLC
Vice President at ProBank Austin
CEO, Itarle AG
Cyber Risk Control Director at Travelers
Vice President of STS Group
Member and Practice Leader of the Security, Risk and Controls Group
Helping Organizations Manage Technology and Information Security Risks
Aaron M. Scicluna
Chief Innovation Officer at Finosec
Senior Vice President / Correspondent and Wholesale Lending at Crescent Mortgage Company
Adams, Hemingway, Wilson, Rutledge Law, LLC, Macon, Georgia
President, Member of the Board of Directors of the Memphis-based Law Firm
Natalie Straus, CRCM
Vice President and Senior Consultant at ProBank Austin
Sr. V.P., National Compliance Manage
Vice President and Account Executive-GA & SC at Crescent Mortgage Company
Fowler Williams AMP, CMB
President & Chief Executive Officer Crescent Mortgage Company
President, Performance Solutions Inc.
• Process Maker
• CRA Partners
• Crescent Mortgage
• Executive Insurance Agency Inc.
• Harland Clarke
• Holtmeyer & Monson
• JamesBates Brannan Groover LLP
• Mauldin & Jenkins
• Point to Point Environment
• Intrafi Network
• STS Group
• Warren Averett
• Agora Eversole
• ATM Response
• BHR Consultants, Inc.