Thu Jan 21 GMT (9 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Jan 21 6:00am - Thu Jan 21 7:00am
It’s time for a radical rethink of Birmingham city centre.
With retail, residential, culture and office working being revolutionized, how must the Second City respond in terms of building and regeneration?
A panel of property developers, designers and senior public officials will explain how this great city can attract and retain a diverse and sustainable population and business culture, and how this could benefit your business.
Issues to be explored at this event include;
• How Birmingham can reach its potential as a great city
• The importance of transport infrastructure and technology
• How it can attract ‘north-shoring’ businesses
• How it can harness its young population
• How it can make the most of its world-famous cultural and industrial history
Head Of Workplace Research & Strategy, Interaction
Chief Executive, Court Collaboration
Chief Operating Officer - UK & Civils, John Sisk & Son
Partner, Make Architects
Head Of Innovation, HS2
Head Of City Centre & Design, Birmingham City Council
• Court Collaboration
• Builders SISK Contractors