Qwoted is a free expert network: we help reporters connect with experts & we help those same experts build relationships with top reporters.
Thu Sep 23 UTC (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Sep 23 6:00am - Thu Sep 23 8:30am
Join your peers at this bespoke event in partnership with AxiomSL where we will discuss how to navigate the challenges of meeting new regulatory mandates such as ESG disclosures, Basel IV, Integrated reporting and RUBA.
This virtual event for financial firms will discuss the latest and upcoming regulatory requirements in the ever evolving and complex regulatory landscape. Hear from experts and explore how to navigate the challenges of meeting new regulatory mandates such as Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) disclosures, Basel IV, integrated reporting and RUBA (ex SURFI).
This event is designed to bring 50+ regulatory compliance professionals to share insights and best practices.
• Navigating the changing regulatory landscape
• Capturing, enriching and reconciliating disparate data
• Building a future-proof regulatory approach
• Leveraging AI / Machine Learning / Cloud / SAAS
• Addressing the impact of Basel IV obligations
• Meeting new ESG disclosures
• Preparing for integrated reporting and RUBA
Senior Client Account and Partnership Executive, Adenza
Chief Compliance Officer, Banque Internationale a Luxembourg (Suisse) SA
Global Product Manager, FinReg, Adenza
Product Manager AI\ML, Head of Client Consulting, Adenza
Senior Risk Advisor, Adenza
Global Head of Risk Solutions, Adenza
Vidooshi Ramhit Domah
Head of Fund Compliance, State Street Bank International (Luxembourg)
• LexisNexis Risk Solutions