|Event Date||Thu Oct 28 EDT (in 11 days)|
It’s about transformation. It’s about innovation. It’s about relationship. It’s about self-directed banking. It’s about time we have the conversation.
The “connected culture” and demand for seamless interactions has spilled into banking. Digital-first is gaining momentum. From the traditional branch through to banking digitally, the client journey is changing. Banking depending on where you are in the world can look very different: from the type of engagement, to how, when and where clients choose to engage. And providing a seamless banking experience with each option for self-directed banking is key to meeting the needs for both bankers and their customers. What does that mean for financial institutions?
We’ll discuss how FIs are creating new and modern approaches to bridge physical and digital channels and how they’re responding with digital-first.
This Webinar Will Cover:
• Insights about the shift with digital-first from traditional banking models.
• How innovation is helping transform physical and digital engagement.
• What financial institutions are experiencing as they journey towards seamless banking.
Top 3 Benefits To Attendees:
• Understand what digital-first banking is and the benefits.
• Gain insights and different approaches to meet client needs.
• Why FIs need to have and execute a strategy.
SVP Digital Sales and Marketing Technologies, U.S. Bank
SVP Digital, RBC
Ingy Harraz GM
Head of Digital Banking & Innovation, NBE (National Bank of Egypt)
SVP and GM, Banking Software and Services, NCR
Senior Analyst, Celent