|Event Date||Wed Sep 7 EDT (in 7 months)|
IBA Center for Professional Development - Online
8425 Woodfield Crossing Blvd, Suite 155E, Indianapolis, IN 46240 USA
This Forum will provide a platform and opportunity for Retail Banking Officers to exchange ideas freely, examine pressing issues in today’s ever-evolving regulatory, cost-conscience and productivity-driven environment. You don’t want to miss this opportunity!
Peer-to-peer sessions have proven very successful for IBA membership focus groups such as the CFO Forums, Human Resources Director Forum, Senior Lender Forums, and IT Officer & Operations Officer Forums. Based on feedback from the membership, this new Senior Retail Banking Forum will be no exception.
The IBA is pleased to provide this program where individuals who are responsible for retail banking issues in their institutions have the opportunity to discuss and explore collaborative solutions to challenges they face on a day-to-day basis.
The Senior Retail Banking Forum will meet three times annually at the Indiana Bankers Association headquarters. The agenda for each session will flow based on feedback from participants in the forum group. As necessary, subject matter experts will be brought in to cover specific issues and topics based on responses from the forum members.
The Topics for each session will flow based on feedback from participants in the forum group. As necessary, subject matter experts will be brought in to cover specific issues and topics based on responses from forum members.
Possible Forum Topics:
• Building a Retail Banking Branch and Culture.
• Current Challenges with Growing the Retail Branch.
• Performance Management: Metrics, Scorecards, Contracting for Improvement.
• Business Development: Increasing the Pipeline, Small Business Strategies, Protecting Key Customers.
• Improving and Maximizing the Customer Experience.
• Employee Engagement and Development.
• Emerging Products and Services.
• Generating Revenue: Value Added, Cross Selling, Non-Interest Income, On-Boarding and Re-Boarding.
• Balancing Regulatory and Compliance with Generating Revenue.
Benefits of the Forum:
• Improve your effectiveness as Retail Banking Officer.
• Discuss current industry challenges with others in Retail Banking.
• Form lasting relationships with other Retail Banking colleagues.
• Solve your most pressing problems.
• Grow professionally as well as personally.
• Discuss with peers what works and what doesn’t.
How the Forum Work:
• The Forum will meet three times during the year.
• Several topics will be discussed at each session. Participants are strongly encouraged to suggest topics of interest.
• Forum participants get the benefit of working with seasoned facilitators on a cost-saving basis.
• A binder based on Forum topics is compiled for each group member.
President, Performance Solutions, Inc.