|Event Date||Tue Jun 8 EDT - Thu Jun 10 EDT (5 months ago)|
Operations Level Two is a comprehensive three-day program covering every aspect of collateral monitoring, operations management and loan administration. This workshop will help the student deepen awareness and understanding of assessing operational risks through techniques such as trend card analysis, develop deeper questioning skills to identify inconsistencies and potential fraud and increase awareness of the red flags that should be investigated further. Attending this workshop can transform the role of operations from routine to excellence in risk management.
The program will provide attendees with a more detailed and advanced understanding of...
• The loan agreement and deeper reading of the collateral section and borrowing base (focus on borrowing base certificate)
• The role of verifications and the process involved
• Collateral vs. Line Reserves and the value of understanding them
• A deeper dive into the details of trend card analysis (AR, aging, etc)
• Treasury management understanding
• Amortization of advance rates, sublimits, collateral
Financial Services and Banking firms, First Chicago, American National, and JPMorgan Chase