Wed Sep 28 CEST (in 10 months)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Sep 28 4:00am - Wed Sep 28 12:00pm
Mannhein - Online
Increased efficiency and automation in S / 4HANA.
SAP is the leading ERP software in German-speaking countries - but many users are not familiar enough with the possible uses in treasury. In cash management and payment transactions, too, SAP offers powerful functions to simplify and automate daily work processes. With SAP S / 4HANA, the Cash Management module has been significantly improved: Bank accounts can now be managed quickly and transparently and the daily financial status can be created automatically. With just a few clicks you can analyze aggregated reports down to the line items.
You will also learn how payment transaction activities can be centrally integrated in SAP. We explain the advantages and disadvantages of different bank connection solutions and what effects it has when the payment formats are converted to ISO20022. In addition to external payment transactions, we also deal with internal group payments: We show you how you can reconcile and offset intercompany payments with SAP. With the implementation of payments on behalf, your system becomes the central hub for international payments.
We will show you all of the seminar content live in S / 4HANA, but we will also look at the previous mapping in R / 3 (ECC 6.0) and the differences. Since many functions are already available in R / 3, we will show you what you can implement today and use later in S / 4HANA.
For the right treasury strategy in times of the transition from R / 3 to S / 4HANA, we recommend our seminar "SAP: S / 4HANA - what you need to know in treasury".
SAP Treasury at a glance:
• Which options and modules does SAP offer in the treasury area and which ones have been added with S / 4HANA?
• What options does SAP S / 4HANA offer in treasury?
• What new functions have been added with SAP S / 4HANA?
• New models briefly explained: SAP Cloud Platform (connection to the outside world), SAP Analytics Cloud (new approach to reporting and planning) and SAP Leonardo (Machine Learning).
Payment transactions - from payment runs to direct bank communication with SAP:
• How can an integrated payment transaction platform with approval processes be implemented in SAP?
• Payment formats (ISO 20022).
• Bank communication options (SWIFT, EBICS and H2H) and types of communication solutions from SAP multi-bank connectivity to third-party providers.
Bank account management:
• Management of bank accounts and signing authorizations.
• Mapping of account hierarchies and cash pools.
• Workflow for applying for and approving new bank accounts.
• How is the daily account reconciliation and disposition done?
• How can you design an individual daily financial status and which evaluations can be displayed in SAP Cash Management?
• In what way can expected future payment flows from SAP FI (general ledger) as well as SAP and non-SAP pre-systems (subsidiary ledgers) be integrated into a short-term liquidity forecast?
Processing of electronic bank statements:
• Automation of reading and posting.
• Improvement of the clearing rate of open items.
• New format: CAMT vs. MT940.
Intercompany billing and payment factory:
• Intercompany reconciliation, intercompany clearing and netting.
• Mapping of intercompany payment transactions in SAP.
• Mapping of cash pooling via SAP In-House-Cash (IHC).
• Implementation of a payment factory with Payments-On-Behalf.
Group of participants:
Employees and managers from the Treasury department who are interested in the possible uses of the SAP Treasury modules.
The participants get to know the possible uses of SAP Treasury in the areas of cash management and payment transactions - both in R3 and in S / 4HANA.
Partner, Schwabe, Ley & Greiner
Partner, MMI Treasury