Wed Aug 4 PDT (11 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Aug 4 11:00am - Thu Aug 5 12:00am
This event is an online match-making platform that promotes partnership and collaboration between members of the SME Finance Forum, especially financial institutions, fintech companies and development finance institutions/ investors. The virtual Marketplace is powered by GlobalLinker, an AI powered ‘Digital Ecosystem’ offering SMEs a range of services to build digital presence including e-commerce.
How does the Marketplace operate?
To participate in the marketplace session, each member of the SME Finance Forum must have 1) an institutional profile (company profile) and personal profiles (individuals representing the companies) set up on the marketplace. Institutional profile shall also include products/services being offered by the members. With institutional profile and personal profile, representatives of member institutions will be able to explore different offerings by other members such as investment products, advisory services, technology solutions...etc. The virtual platform will enable members to reach out to one another to discuss potential collaboration and partnership at their own convenience.
Core Features & Capabilities of the SME Finance Marketplace
1. Access the Marketplace Platform: As representatives from member institutions, you can access the Marketplace via your personal LinkedIn or Google accounts or simply by signing up via your work email address here: smeff-marketplace.globallinker.com/
2. On boarding: Once the personal account is created, you will be guided through an on boarding process to set up the company profile.
3. Overview: Company Name, selecting head office from Google Maps, selecting member type, uploading logo.
4. Company Profile: to have a rich company profile, it’s recommended that you provide a brief description about the company. It’d be helpful to indicate what your company offers or what it’s looking for from potential partner institutions. It’s advisable to add digital addresses like website, company’s LinkedIn profile or FB business page links if available.
5. Marketplace Offerings/Listings: Creating service listings across 8 categories, adding a brochure, video links, cover image etc., if available.
6. Individual User Profile: as representatives of your institution, you shall have your personal profiles on the marketplace platform to enhance networking opportunities. It’s important to add your designation, job role/designation, time zone to schedule meetings, digital addresses like personal LinkedIn profile, profile photo etc. *Company profile set up is a one-time exercise and any colleague joining from the same company thereafter can simply select the company name and all the details will be prepopulated.
7. Marketplace: All listings on the marketplace are classified under 8 categories. You can choose to view all listings, or a particular category based on your interests/needs. You could send inquiries directly to companies that you’re interested in or schedule meetings with the key contacts/representatives of the company
8. Inquiries: Interested members can send inquiries directly to the company by clicking on the "Send Inquiry" button on the listing and the inquiry is sent via direct message and an email notification.
9. Member Directory: You can browse through the member directory to learn about their work or products/services they offer. You can filter members by their types, review offerings & requirements, visit company profiles, user profiles or listings pages to know more about the company.
10. Schedule meetings: You can send request for meetings on the platform by selecting the participants you wish to invite. You can upload attachments if helpful.
11. Messages: Members can send instant messages to other members on the platform to network or explore opportunities. If a specific member is online, their profiles will be carrying a green "Online" tag.
12. Invite Colleagues: you could invite your colleagues to create their profiles so to expand your company’s presence on the marketplace. While creating their profiles, they have to simply select the company they belong to and all the details set up by you will be pre-filled.
Director NA/EMEA , Arctic Intelligence
CEO & CoFounder, Dakko
VP, Product Management, FintechOS
Founder, CEO, Kountable, Inc.
CEO, Co-Founder, Lucy
Director, Partnerships, Nanopay Corporation
• Ministry of Strategy and Finance, Korea
• Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands
• Mastercard Foundation
• Credit Case
• 4G Capital
• V Cita
• Phongsavanh Bank
• The Montreal Group
• Responsible Finance
• UGRO Capital
• S & P Global Market Intelligence
• HPD Lend Scape
• World Economic Forum
• Finn Summit
• Fin Tech Stage
• Development Finance
• Harbour Times
• The Banker
• Lendlt Fintech
• Money Asia 2020
• Money Europe 2020
• Money USA 2020
• Financial Alliance for Women
• Global Alliance for Banking on Values
• SME Banking Club
• Opportunity Network
• The Banking Association South Africa
• Microfinance Centre
• The Montreal Group
• Women's World Banking
• US Chamber OF Commerce
• Fintech Saudi
• Trade Finance GlobaL
• Global SME Policy Network
• SME Climate Hub