Wed Apr 27 UTC (about 1 month ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Apr 26 8:00pm - Tue Apr 26 8:00pm
The conference will offer a range of topical lectures presented by leading tax speakers and offers access to CPD opportunities from the comfort of your own home or the office.
The virtual conference will include:
• Conference materials provided in advance
• Opportunities for live delegate questions with all sessions
• Recordings of the sessions will be made available to all delegates afterwards enabling you to enjoy flexible access to all content when it is convenient to you
• Family investment companies - are they all they are cracked up to be?
• Employment tax and the future of work: key considerations for employers and employment tax professionals
• What’s new in the world of IHT?
• Finance Act 2022 highlights
• Current international tax developments
• VAT: a systemic overview 2022
President, Chartered Institute of Taxation
Partner, Mills & Reeve LLP
CTA (Fellow), ATT, Employment Tax Senior Manager, EY
John D. Bunker
Freelance Lecturer and Consultant Solicitor and Chartered Tax Adviser, Irwin Mitchell LLP
CBE, former World, European and Commonwealth 110m hurdles champion
Tax Partner, Mercer & Hole
Partner, International & Corporate Tax, Grant Thornton UK LLP
Tax Barrister, Old Square Tax Chambers