|Event Date||Tue Aug 27 EDT (about 2 years ago)|
Since 1992, we have been changing the face of financial planning, from an industry to a profession that earns consumer confidence and trust. We believe that better financial advice will influence the financial wellbeing of all Australians.
We Have 5 Key Roles To Play:
• Represent Interests Of The Public: Our Members Represent Best Practice Financial Planning That Puts The Interest Of The Client First. We Actively Champion The Need For A Clear Separation Between Product Sales And Advice, Because Australians Deserve Trusted And Transparent Financial Advice.
• Represent Interests Of Members: Our Strong Ties With Government And Regulators In Financial Planning Positions Us As The Collective Voice Of Our Members. We Maintain Strong Relationships With All Key Stakeholders And Fight For Fair Outcomes That Advance Our Profession.
• Foster High Professional Standards: We Create A Professional Culture Of Accountability And Self-regulation, Setting And Enforcing Professional And Ethical Standards That Result In The Highest Quality Financial Advice.
• Facilitate World Class Education: We Are The Only Australian Body Licensed To Administer And Deliver The Certified Financial Planner® Designation, The International Gold Standard And Highest Certification Available To Financial Planners Worldwide.
• Provide Professional Development: We Support Our Members With A High Calibre Program Of Continued Professional Development Designed To Enhance Their Knowledge And Skills, And Support Them In Financial Planning Excellence.
Karen McLeod CFP
Principal Financial Adviser, Ethical Investment Advisers