Sun Mar 22 PDT - Tue Mar 24 PDT (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Sun Mar 22 11:00am - Tue Mar 24 8:00pm
Hilton Portland Downtown
921 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USA
This comprehensive conference covers the many policy, technical, and management issues impacting student financial services operations on campus. Bursars, student financial services directors, loan collectors, financial aid administrators, and staff will find great value in plenary sessions addressing big picture issues and legislative and regulatory developments, and concurrent sessions covering a wide range of topics. Speakers from a diverse pool of institutions will share their experiences, solutions, and best practices in a variety of areas such as collections, payment processing, new technologies, compliance, and customer service. An active exhibit area allows participants easy access to more than 20 service providers. As always, opportunities are offered throughout the program to network with colleagues, speakers, and exhibitors.
Who should attend
• Controllers and Business Officers
• Financial Advisers
• Financial Aid Administrators
• Integrated Services Staff
• Student Financial Services Directors
• Student Loan Managers
What you will learn
NACUBO’s professional development programs are designed to deliver the skills, concepts, and best practices for success to individuals in the business of higher education. The following course information is provided to help you determine the best learning experience to meet your needs
• Learn about the latest regulatory and policy changes and assess how they may impact your institution.
• Learn how to lead change, manage staff, and illustrate how to work cooperatively across offices.
• Recognize ways to increase efficiencies and improve services to students.