Tue Sep 7 EET (10 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Sep 7 3:00am - Tue Sep 7 11:30am
|Location||Hungary and Online|
• Sustainable investments and market opportunities: ESG is the magic word
• The experiences of a difficult but inspiring period for the most committed corporations
• Recommended yesterday, mandatory today: what does the EU's SFDR regulation mean for corporations?
• Virtually child's play? – Green bond issue in practice
• In the world of alternative energy – A host of opportunities and nearly as many obstacles
• How to go on? Grid development, energy storage and the tricky decarbonisation
• Attack from several angles: green energy, buildings and transportation in the service of 2050 climate goals
• New corporate strategy, new investment horizon
• Regulations, consumers and employees all steering towards the green path – Or are they?
Why you should come?
Following huge interest last year, in 2021 we will be organizing our second Sustainable World conference for the businesses of the future. The unquestionable weight of sustainability and its intrusion into the economy were eyed skeptically just a year ago, but the past 12 months forced economic players to adapt so fast that many of them have already gained enviable experience in belonging to the green elite of the world.
The main objective of the event is to present the experiences of these pioneers to serve as guidelines for businesses that intend to use the advantages of sustainability to improve efficiency or to gain a competitive edge, and for whom stable, future-oriented and at the same time sustainable business is a declared goal. In addition to green financing opportunities, forward-looking investment decisions, ESG compliance and the EU's new sustainability framework, our conference will also place renewable energy in focus and will cover the emergence of new corporate strategies generated by employees and customers.
Cost and energy effective operation, sustainability goals and specific measures, and the long-term retention of the trust of customers and partners all contribute to the unique know-how and strategy that could be a green card for becoming a business of the future.
Information About Physical Participation
Important Note: We care about our guests and care about safety!
Of course, we must keep in mind that we are living in the shadow of the coronavirus and will continue to do so probably for the next year or two. As such, the Portfolio team is preparing not just a professional programme but also well-considered safety measures devised with the cooperation of experts.
We will take care of:
• Contactless, safe entry;
• Suitable seating;
• Online presentations by foreign speakers;
• A potential cap on the number of visitors;
• And other event management and safety solutions.
In addition, on-site services such as safe catering will be provided by the ultra-premium event locations we have been working with for years. Being part of recognized five-star franchises, these locations take extra care to ensure the safety of their guests as well as ours.
Information About Online Participation
Online conference with extras! Unique networking opportunities, live contact, private video calls, interactive rooms, professional sections – the only thing missing is clinking glasses in person. Online tickets are available in unlimited numbers.
To participate, all you need is the following:
• Chrome web browser and a stable internet connection
• A computer or smart device (PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device)
• The virtual venue of the conference will be hosted on an online conference platform
• We will send you a link to enter in the days preceding the event
• You can join in after a quick registration
CEO, Net Média Zrt., Portfolio
State Secretary, Development of Circular Economy, Energy and Climate Policy, Ministry for Innovation and Technology
MRICS, Country Manager, CPI Hungary
CEO, Richter Gedeon
CEO, KPMG Hungary
Dr. Levente Hegedűs
Counsel, Kinstellar Budapest
President, BAMOSZ, Amundi Alapkezelő Zrt.
Senior Manager, KPMG
Director of Transactions, Investor Relations, Futureal Management Kft.
CEO, Government Debt Management Agency
Dr. Tamás Pásztor
Head, Legal and Operation, CPI Hungary
Head, Renewables Business Development, Manager, MET Asset Management, Kabai Solar Park
Head of Energy and Utilities Advisory, PwC Hungary
CEO, ALTEO Group
Founder, CEO, Access4You International Kft.
CSR Manager, Hell Energy
Péter Gábor PhD
Head, Environmental Management Division, Budapest City Mayor's Office Urban Planning Department
Creative Director, Super Channel Kft.
Vezérigazgatói Tanácsadó, Budapesti Értéktőzsde
• Hell Energy Drink
• CPI Property Group
• DVM Group
• Optimum Solar
OFFICIAL CAR RENTAL PARTNER:
IN ASOCIATION WITH:
• Magyar Mernoki Kamara
• Korrnyezetvedelmi Szolgaltatok es Gyartok Szovetsege
THE SPONSOR OF MAXIMUM HEALTH AND SAFETY: