Thu Nov 7 CET (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Nov 7 11:00am - Thu Nov 7 11:00am
Södra Blasieholmshamnen 8, 103 27 Stockholm, Sweden
Sweden’s property market has remained incredibly strong this year with high transaction volumes and continued high levels of international interest. In addition, rents are increasing, albeit more slowly than previously, and yields are stabilising.
However, there are increasingly voices in the market that point to concerns over sustainability of record valuations in a cooling global macroeconomic environment. How much time is left for real estate companies and banks to prepare for the inevitable cooling of sector conditions?
• The SFSA will decide on the amount of capital banks will need to hold to cover the risk that commercial real estate companies could cause significant credit losses for Swedish banks in a property downturn
• Moody’s in turn has conducted stress tests on Swedish property companies
• How does Moody’s assess the outlook on the real estate sector and what are the scenarios we are discussing?
• How prepared are Swedish property companies for a potential weakening of industry conditions and what measures are at hand maintain stable ratings through the cycle?
Join the Swedish Real Estate Conference to gain the latest insights and have your questions answered by guest speakers and Moody’s senior analysts on Swedish real estate companies’ creditworthiness and financial stability.
Reserve your complimentary seat at the event and join senior investors, issuers and intermediaries to hear about the latest property sector developments and credit trends.
• Discover fresh perspectives on the credit markets.
• Analyse which trends will have the most significant impact in the year ahead.
• Network with the top Moody's analysts and key market participants.
Chief Economist and Executive Director - Economic Analysis, Swedish Financial Services Authority
Senior Advisor to the Director-General, Swedish Financial Services Authority
Head of Research, Catella
Managing Director - Head of Commercial Real Estate, Nordea
Head of Sustainability, Vasakronan AB
Chief Executive Officer, Vigeo Eiris
Lena Hagert Pilenås
Head of Unit - Sustainable buildings and energy, Boverket
PhD and Associated Professor, Water and Climate Adaptation Expert, SMHI / Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute
Country Manager for the Nordic Office - Regional Management, Moody's Investors Service
Vice President – Senior Credit Officer - Corporate Finance Group, Moody's Investors Service
Associate Managing Director - Corporate Finance Group, Moody's Investors Service
Vice President - Senior Analyst - Sovereign Risk Group, Moody's Investors Service
AVP - Analyst - Financial Institutions Group, Moody's Investors Service
Managing Director - Corporate Finance Group, Moody's Investors Service