|Event Date||Sun Nov 7 EST - Tue Nov 9 EST (in 15 days)|
The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
4012 Central Florida Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32837, USA
The Tax Officers Summit is an invitation-only, premium Summit bringing leading Chief Tax Officers and innovative suppliers and solution providers together. The Summit’s content is aligned with key tax challenges and interests, relevant market developments, and practical and progressive ideas and strategies adopted by successful pioneers.
• The change in the political landscape is a recurring topic in every tax industry conversation as it will result in widespread changes.
• The tax department is more than just a compliance department, it prompts changes to operations, strategy and budgets
• Value is created, preserved or eroded by management decisions and inherent in decisions is recognition of risk.
• There is a high demand for a more well rounded skill set where individuals are not just technical experts but are also capable of operating at the C-suite level.
• There is no one size fits all, your organizational approach must align with the tax model you choose for your business to thrive.
• With improved tax technology management your organization can improve its accuracy and compliance.
Vice President, Tax Dell
Managing Director, Global Tax, Cigna
Assistant Vice President Tax, Zurich North America
Senior Vice President & Corporate Tax Director, Comerica Bank
Vice President Transfer Pricing
Senior Director Global Tax Controversy, Perrigo
Vice President Taxes, Newpark
VP International Compliance, Accounting, Tax, ABT Associates
Vice President Tax, The Williams Companies
Vice President Tax North America, Epiroc
Vice President Tax, Lockton Companies
Vice President Tax, MaxLinear
Director, Global Indirect Tax, AECOM
Executive Vice President & Chief Tax Officer, Lions Gate Entertainment