Sun Nov 28 CET - Mon Nov 29 CET (in about 1 month)
In your timezone (EDT): Sun Nov 28 2:00am - Mon Nov 29 11:00am
Titanic Chaussee Berlin
Chausseestraße 30, 10115 Berlin, Germany
This event will be he leading event on finding, hiring and keeping tech talent brings together more than 250 top industry professionals. Join now and discuss the current challenges and future roadmaps with your peers.
Key Topics at the Tech Rec 2021
1. Finding Tech Talent
• How to reduce the time and costs to source the tech talents?
• What strategies to apply for active sourcing?
• How to define the skill profiles for the needed talent?
• How to eliminate unwanted bias by using skill testing in the recruitment process?
• How to reinvent the employer branding to attract the tech talents?
• How to leverage appropriate technologies such as AI, Virtual Augmented Reality, Robotic Process Automation to gain a competitive advantage in finding tech talents?
• How to enhance candidate experiences according to expectations of tech talent?
• How to use data-driven methods to find the right talent?
2. Hiring Management
• How to manage faster and more creative recruitment processes to catch the top candidates?
• How to balance the speed of hiring with quality and creativity to deliver quicker and better candidates?
• How to define the KPI´s of tech recruitment?
• How to assess a tech talent with a non-technical background?
• How to leverage AI for the assessment of candidates?
• How to build a solid recruiting strategy and develop an agreed-upon process from start to finish?
• How to make diversity and inclusion a part of the hiring processes?
• How to adopt innovation and omni-channel communication strategies in recruiting for millennials and Gen-Z as a mobile, multitasking, gig economy workforce?
• How to prioritize the candidates?
• What strategies to manage a successful onboarding process?
3. Retaining Tech Talent
• How can we move toward a candidate-first and employee first company culture?
• How to communicate your companies´ values throughout the entire recruitment process in a candidate driven market?
• How to create a lasting impression on candidates?
• How to develop a flexible and remote offering to find the candidates for hard-to-fill jobs?
• How and why to embrace online on-demand talent models?
• How to promote culture of learning to retain the tech talents?
• Employer branding
• Candidate experience
• Remote working
• Skill testing
• On demand talent models
• Diversity and inclusion
• Millennials and Gen-z as gig economy workforce
• Company culture
• New trends in recruiting; AI,RPA, VAR
VP Employer Branding and HR Marketing
Director Talent Acquisition Europe
Head of Global Talent Acquisition
VP People & Organization
Future Talent Programme Manager
Expert Talent Acquisition & Active Sourcing
Global Head of Talent Acquisition
• Connect Pensionsmanagement
• ATOSS Software AG